Coronavirus update from Gallant Richardson
Given the unprecedented situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to take the time to update you on the actions taken by our team to help keep themselves and our customers safe.
The safety of our staff and customers remain our number one priority and we are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government and have introduced several measures to help including;
- Implementing regular cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces and work areas
- Providing tissues and sanitizing at each desk
- Reminding staff of the importance of good hand hygiene and handwashing techniques
- Please do not be offended but we are asking customers not to shake hands
- Making sure staff are aware of the Public Health advice and to report if they feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who feels unwell
- If staff report any symptoms, then Public Health advice will be followed in relation to self-isolation
Our office will remain open while we monitor the Public Health advice. If it is safe to do so, despite the disruption and uncertainty, we will look forward to providing the best service we can.
Presently we will continue to carry out valuations and viewings for both sales and lettings although we do ask that all clients and tenants to inform us in advance if they have been unwell or in contact with anyone else unwell. In these circumstances, to help prevent the spread, and to protect others we will possibly choose to cancel some appointments until a later date.
After several tenants informing us they have been sent home from work we will be postponing all future mid-term property visits until the situation allows for these to safely be re-arranged.
As the situation develops the safety of our staff and customers will remain the highest importance and we will continue to monitor how we work.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these unusual times.